1. It lessens inter-muscular fat and increases lean muscle, which results in a firmer and stronger body.
2. It lessens the chance of fatigue by keeping the heart beat rate at a low and steady pace. The result is improved blood circulation.
3. Food is absorbed and properly used up by the body.
4. It promotes a more restful sleep.
5. Body energy and stamina levels increase.
6. Aerobic exercises relieves depression and helps prevent nervous tension.
7. You will get to see an improvement of your looks, which will boost your self-confidence and self-worth.
8. It helps prevent and treat addiction from alcohol and drugs.
No wonder aerobic classes continue to remain popular in many cities around the world. An hour of aerobic activity each day or several times a week goes a long way towards a healthier and better-looking you.
image by photostock/ freedigitalphotos.net