Celebrity Trainer and Zotrim’s Fitness Consultant, Laura Williams suggests the following simple steps to a better bikini body – helping you lose pounds and maintain your weight even after your summer holiday.
BBQs, ice cream and picnics all make summer slimming a challenge. The trick is to eat what you enjoy without overindulging. Zotrim, the plant-based weight loss supplement can help prevent overeating by increasing the feeling of fullness. Zotrim can also be used alongside any other diet plan to reduce hunger hang-ups, making dieting easier so you achieve your bikini body sooner.
Exercise not only enables you to reshape your body but also improves muscle tone to prevent loose skin sagging. I recommend these easy yet effective exercises:
BEAUTIFUL BELLY Pulsing Crunches - Half the effort and double the results – an easy abs exercise in front of the telly.
• Lie on your back with your legs resting at a 90-degree angle against a wall
• Fold your arms behind your head and slowly curl forward from the waist, lifting your head and shoulders off the floor as far forward as you can
• In this position, gently pulse backwards and forwards for a count of 30 then lower back down to the floor
• Rest for 30 seconds and repeat
BEACH BUM Leg Slide - This effective Pilates exercise is great for the hips and bum – so easy it doesn't require the use of any equipment.
• Lie on your left side with your legs straight and toes pointed
• Prop yourself up on your left elbow and position your right arm out in front of you on the floor to help you keep your balance
• Lift both legs a little way off the ground so that your left leg is a couple of inches off the floor and you're balancing on your hips - pull the lower part of your tummy in (between your hip bones) to help maintain your balance
• Slowly extend your right leg out in front of you as far you can with minimal movement in the hips and without your left leg touching the ground. Slowly slide your leg back to the starting position and repeat
• Aim for 10 leg slides and then change sides
SKINNY DIPPING Seated Row - Forget the chest; work the upper back muscles and you can help your bust defy the laws of gravity!
• Sit on a chair leaning back very slightly with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground
• Hold a large bottle of water out in front of you in each hand at chest height
• Keeping your upper arms glued to your sides, bend your elbows and bring the water bottles in towards your body (still at chest level squeezing your shoulder blades)
• Stop when the bottles reach either side of your chest then straighten your arms and return to your starting position
• Do two sets of 20 with a 30 second rest in between each set
Top Tip: Zotrim complements exercise as it prevents you overeating after a workout yet provides the energy boost you require to help burn calories.
To help maintain your ultimate bikini body simply take Zotrim when temptation takes over (an all-inclusive buffet, day out at Ascot or family wedding). Alternatively, log onto www.zotrim.com for free tips and advice – don’t let your weight loss be in vain.